Poster walk instructions
Poster walks are for posters selected through the abstract submission process and are presented during moderated poster walks in parallel sessions of 60 minutes.
Posters from these sessions can be also viewed by delegates at any time.
IMPORTANT: Your poster is needed by 28 October in order to create a full poster session. You can upload your poster in the account you submitted your abstract with.
Here are some tips on how to prepare your poster:
- Bring the conclusion up front in the poster and present it as ‘bullets’.
- Avoid long sentences, but try to make all your text messages in bullets.
- Avoid detailed tables, but try to illustrate your results in graphs and flow charts.
- Colours can be used to stress certain sections, but do not exaggerate.
- Films and other interactive material or animations are not possible.
- Hyperlinks will be non-functioning.
- An uploading system is used for all posters.
- Posters will be displayed in LANDSCAPE (not portrait) only
- File format: .pdf
- Poster size in pixel: 1920 width x 1080 height
- Poster size in cm: 33,867 width x 19,05 height
- Please click here for instructions on how to prepare your PowerPoint slide for display, before you save it to PDF.
Use the PPT template provided here.
Please upload your poster as PDF file (not as a PowerPoint file) with a maximum of 3Mb.