Special issue Eurohealth
This special issue of Eurohealth provides a background for the 2023 European Public Health (EPH) Conference. The five conference plenaries are presented drawing attention to public health achievements and highlighting the challenges ahead. It also celebrates the 25th anniversary of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, and our fruitful collaborations with the European Public Health Association (EUPHA).
- Transitioning to more sustainable food systems
- Commercial determinants of non-communicable diseases
- Building the future one health workforce
- Leaving no one behind: prioritising digital health equity
- Launching a public debate on the European Union’s future health priorities
- 25 years of collaboration between EUPHA and the Observatory
- Strengthening community health nursing in Slovenia
Click the cover image for the special issue of Eurohealth.