Marseille 2019: Building bridges for solidarity and public health
The 12th EPH Conference will be held in Marseille, France. The annual EPH conferences are considered the premier European gatherings of public health professionals worldwide. Delegates include researchers, policymakers, practitioners and educators in public health and many other related fields. More information in the Announcement.
Building bridges for solidarity and public health
- Building bridges migration in a planetary context.
- Solidarity for public health – integrating poverty, conflict and other threats to health.
- How can the Sustainable Development Goals contribute to the challenges of changing populations?
- New roles for public health practice.
- Building global bridges between public health communities.
The 12th EPH Conference offers excellent opportunities to learn from the latest research and practice, to network with experts and colleagues and to expand your professional horizons. Abstracts will be invited for workshops and single presentations on all areas of public health research, practice and policy as from 1 February 2019.
The conference offers excellent opportunities for professional networking and for making and renewing friendships. The social programme includes a welcome reception and a conference dinner.
Be visible at Marseille 2019
As partner, sponsor or exhibitor you can share the expertise and demonstrate the activities of your organisation. Get in touch with public health professionals and representatives from European and international organisations. Contact the EPH Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bienvenue à Marseille
- Marseille, the second largest city in France, is a dynamic and bustling city with more than 2500 years of history
- Recently, the city has undergone a facelift and sparkles with new museums and cultural centres
- Visit the vibrant Vieux Port and the trendy Le Panier quartiers
- Explore the République quartier: stylish boutiques and buildings
- Discover the Joliette area with the famous striped Cathédrale de la Major