7th European Public Health Conference
Mind the gap: Reducing inequalities in
health and health care
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow, 19 - 22 November 2014
- Glasgow Declaration 'All Hands on Deck'
- EuroHealth - Reducing Inequalities in Health and Health Care
- Video Summary of the Conference by Prof Walter Ricciardi
- Conference Evaluation Report
- Programme booklet
- Photo gallery
- Plenary sessions - videocasts
- List of partners and sponsors
- List of exhibitors
- Summary of the conference
The 7th European Public Health Conference was attended by over 1,500 delegates from over 65 countries. The programme consisted of 7 plenary sessions, 16 pre conferences, 47 workshops, 27 oral sessions, 27 pitch sessions and 18 poster walks.
We hope you enjoyed the networking and capacity building at the Glasgow 2014 conference and hope to see you again in Milan.