Posters are organized into conference tracks (topics) and displayed electronically. They can be viewed by delegates at any time as they are displayed throughout the whole conference. Posters are only displayed and not presented in moderated sessions.
Printed posters are not required.
IMPORTANT: Your poster is needed by 28 October in order to create a full poster session. You can upload your poster in the account you submitted your abstract with.
Here are some tips on how to prepare your poster:
- Bring the conclusion up front in the poster and present it as ‘bullets’.
- Avoid long sentences, but try to make all your text messages in bullets.
- Avoid detailed tables, but try to illustrate your results in graphs and flow charts.
- Colours can be used to stress certain sections, but do not exaggerate.
- Films and other interactive material or animations are not possible.
- Hyperlinks will be non-functioning.
- An uploading system is used for all posters.
- Posters will be displayed in LANDSCAPE (not portrait) only
- File format: .pdf
- Poster size in pixel: 1920 width x 1080 height
- Poster size in cm: 33,867 width x 19,05 height
- Posters not in 16:9 Aspect Ratio will be rejected
- Please click here for instructions on how to prepare your PowerPoint slide for display, before you save it to PDF.
Use the PPT template provided here.
Please upload your poster as PDF file (not as a PowerPoint file) with a maximum of 3Mb.