Media Toolkit 16th EPH Conference
This media toolkit includes materials and guidance to help promote the 16th EPH Conference, Dublin 2023. .
Why this Media Toolkit?
This media toolkit can be used by (public) health associations and organizations worldwide to promote the 16th EPH Conference within your network. We also encourage individual attendees to share their involvement in the conference. We provide ready-to-use promotional materials and other resources to help your efforts in communicating with your audiences, particularly through social media, newsletters and websites. You can simply download or copy/paste the various materials. To maximise impact with your audiences, you may want to translate them into your local language. However, available visuals must not be altered in any way, nor the theme of the Conference.
Share these materials with:
- Public health associations: you can share them with your members and distribute them within your network.
- Health organizations or institutions: you can share materials with your institution’s communications offices and colleagues, as well as with your own network through your personal social media channels. We encourage you to contact your organization’s press and communications office so they can disseminate the initiative through the organization’s channels and help to engage local media.
- Journalists or media professionals: you can use materials for your media coverage of Dublin 2023. If you wish to conduct interviews with those involved in Dublin 2023, please send your media enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips to promote Dublin 2023:
- Post the EPH Conference logo on your website (see downloads below);
- Follow and retweet contents from @EPHConference and #EPH2023 on Twitter. Use the #EPH2023 hashtag;
- Engage and share posts from EPH Conference and #EPH2023 on LinkedIn and Facebook;
- Share our monthly E-News with your members, colleagues and network;
- Share your thoughts on social media about the sessions you are attending using #EPH2023;
- Contact other public health organizations in your country and ask them to support your dissemination efforts;
- If you are an individual, share that you are attending Dublin 2023 by posting the official logo to your profile, or change your Twitter/Facebook header to the horizontal logo.
In order to share and view the latest updates on Dublin 2023, be sure to follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. We will post regular updates about the programme, deadlines for presenters, etc. Connect with us and connect with others!
- Twitter: @EPHConference, #EPH2023
- LinkedIn: EPH Conference