The EPH Conference Foundation is dedicated to clear governance and transparency. At the Executive Board meeting following the establishment of the Foundation on 23 May 2013, it was decided that the EPH Conference Foundation adheres to the strict rules of transparency set up by its initiator - the European Public Health Association (EUPHA). The Good EUPHA practice Code thereby also applies to the EPH Conference Foundation.
The Good EUPHA Practice Committee (GEP)is responsible for the implementation of the Good EUPHA Practice Code for Collaboration with partners and commercial contributors.
The GEP is responsible for:
- Supervising the Director in his/her decisions of gifts up to € 25,000;
- Reviewing all gifts of € 25,001 or more for donor adherence to the criteria established in this Code;
- Making the final decision about donor adherence to this Code of gifts of € 25,000-€ 99,999;
- Reporting to the full Executive Board the outcomes of the reviews of gifts of € 25,001-€ 99,999;
- Making recommendations to the Executive Board on gifts of € 100,000 or more; and
- Making recommendations to the Executive Board on all gifts that provide high-profile, Foundation-wide impact.