6th European Public Health Conference
Health in Europe: are we there yet?
Learning from the past, building the future
SQUARE Meeting Centre, Brussels, 13 - 16 November 2013
- Brussels 2013 summary report
- Programme Booklet
- Photo Gallery
- Plenary sessions - videocasts
- Presentations from plenary sessions
- Prize winners Brussels 2013
- List of partners and sponsors
- List of exhibitors
- Conference Evaluation Report
The 6th European Public Health Conference was attended by over 1,300 delegates from over 60 countries worldwide. The programme consisted of six plenary sessions with twenty speakers, 75 parallel sessions, 30 moderated poster sessions and ten poster walks. Delegates could choose from 14 pre-events on public health topics before the conference. During the conference, seven Lunch Meetings and a Film Festival on Human Rights and Public Health were offered.