Lunch symposium: Life course immunisation: protecting public health
Friday 10 November, 12:50 – 13:50 (Dublin time)
Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Prof Bernard Mahon, Professor of Immunology and Cell Biology, Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland,
- Dr Ronan Glynn, EY Ireland Partner and Health Sector Lead, Ireland
- Maeve Eogan, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, The Rotunda Hospital, Ireland. Honorary Clinical Associate Professor (RCSI)
- Peter Barrett,Consultant in Public Health Medicine, Ireland.
- Deb Mangone (Closing Remarks), Country Manager Pfizer Healthcare Ireland.
Comments and questions from the audience
Download the flyer here.
Registration is not required. Delegates who are registered for the main EPH Conference can attend free of charge. Get your lunch in the Exhibiton / Catering Area, walk in and join the session.