Lunch symposium: EU4Health Funding opportunities: grants and procurement
Thursday 10 November, 12:45 - 13:45 CET, Alpha 4
European Commission, Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA)
The EU4Health Programme (2021-2027) represents an unprecedented Union level financial commitment for health actions in comparison with previous health programmes. It will work in synergy with and in a manner that complements other Union policies, programmes and funds.
The EU4Health Programme will provide funding to eligible legal entities from the Member States, third countries associated to it, or listed in the annual work programme created under Union law or an international organisation such as health organisations, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), the private sector and other eligible legal entities. The funding will be provided in the forms of grants, procurement and prizes, directly by the Commission or by the Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA).
The symposium will explain the EU4Health Programme’s objectives, funding opportunities, how to apply, and harvest input on the most burning health issues in EU and how to address them.
- HaDEA Unit A1 EU4Health Programme: Marilena Di Stasi. Click here for the presentation on Grants
- HaDEA Unit A2 EU4Health Programme: Chiara Tripepi. Click here for the Presentation on Procurement
- EU4Health National Focal Points representative: Giovanni Nicoletti
- EUPHA representative: Maaike Droogers. Click here for the experience of a beneficiary of the EU4Health programme
- Questions & Answers from the audience
Registration is not required. Delegates can attend the lunch symposium free of charge. Get your lunch in the Exhibiton / Catering Area and take it to the session room.