Dublin Registration fees & information
Information on registration fees will be available by March 2021. Registration for the 14th EPH Conference will open 1 April 2021.
Registration is possible for the full conference and pre-conferences. Daily registration is also an option. Reduced rates will be available for EUPHA members, students, and colleagues from Ireland. Possibilities of funding (fellowships, travel grants) will be announced on the website.
Attending the EPH Conference offers the following benefits:
- Refreshments in morning and afternoon, buffet lunches on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- EPH Conference App
- EPH Conference Bag with interesting offers
- Three-month free subscription to the European Journal of Public Health
- Free attendance of the Welcome Reception, providing excellent networking opportunities (please note that registration is required; limited places available)
- EPH Conference Programme Book (printed version only if indicated during registration)
- EPH Conference List of Delegates (online only)
- Conference Newsletter(s) prior to the conference with the latest updates on the programme
- Certificate of Attendance (except for pre-conference attendance only)