2021 Registration fees & information
Information on registration fees will be available by March 2021. Registration for the 14th EPH Conference will open 1 April 2021.
Registration is possible for the full conference and pre-conferences. Daily registration is also an option. Reduced rates will be available for early registrations, EUPHA members and students. Possibilities of funding (fellowships) will be announced on the website.
Attending the EPH Conference offers the following benefits:
- Free access to recorded sessions of the virtual EPH Conference 2021
- Abstract Supplement of the European Journal of Public Health
- Three-month free subscription to the European Journal of Public Health
- EPH Conference List of Delegates (online only)
- Certificate of Attendance (except for pre-conference attendance only)