Posters are organized into conference tracks (topics) and displayed electronically. They can be viewed by delegates at any time. Posters are only displayed and not presented in moderated sessions. Poster presenters do have the option to show a short video next to their poster.
IMPORTANT: Your poster is needed by 25 October in order to create a full poster session.
Here are some tips on how to prepare your poster:
- Bring the conclusion up front in the poster and present it as ‘bullets’.
- Avoid long sentences, but try to make all your text messages in bullets.
- Avoid detailed tables, but try to illustrate your results in graphs and flow charts.
- Colours can be used to stress certain sections, but do not exaggerate.
- Films and other interactive material or animations are not possible.
- An uploading system is used for all posters.
- Posters will be displayed in LANDSCAPE (not portrait).
- Required resolution is 1920x1080 pixels.
- Please click here for instructions on how to prepare your PowerPoint slide for display, before you save it to PDF.
You can also use the PPT template provided here.
Please upload your poster as PDF file (not as a PowerPoint file) with a maximum of 3Mb.
Optional: your video
If you want to include a short presentation next to your poster, you should record a short video of up to 1 minute. Post the video on YouTube or Vimeo and upload the link in your profile. The video will be linked to the poster during the conference.